WEEE information, Returns Policy and Warranty Information
- All of our appliances come with a United Kingdom Functional Warranty. This warranty is usually for a 12 month period (unless otherwise stated in the item description). This warranty is a domestic warranty only (absolutely no commercial use is covered at all).
- When an item is delivered to you, you are asked to FULLY inspect the item before accepting it. You will be given ample time by the delivery driver to do this and then asked to sign a delivery note. Please FULLY read this note prior to signing it. It is important to do this as we will not enter into negotiations regarding cosmetic marks after this note has been signed. Notification must be made within 48 hours of receipt.
- If the item is under its warranty period and the item is faulty, we will fully cover all parts and labour costs or supply an alternative product or refund. This decision will remain at the companies discretion.
- Items deemed to be "misused" or "tampered with" will have their warranty classed as "void".
- Depending on the item and nature of the fault, a repair may be carried out on your own premises or at All Your Appliances from Secondtek's repair facility. This will be at the companies discretion.
- The company bears no liability or responsibility for faulty plumbing or connections.
- The company does not accept any liability implied or otherwise for loss of earnings, due to delays on delivery.
- The company does not accept any liability for any installation, uninstallation charges that the buyer may incur. Please ensure you only book these once the item is in your possession.
- Under the consumer rights act 2015, you have the right to cancel the order within 14 days. You then have a further 14 days after first notification to complete the return back to us.
- Return postage is the buyers responsibility for cancellations.
- If the item has already been delivered it must be unused and in its original packaging with all accessories included. If you require us to collect the item then we will charge carriage at our standard rate.
- We offer to take Old Appliances away when new ones are delivered
- This service is free, but our courier requires a £20 fee to cover transportation to the approved recycling facility
- If you wish to take us up on collection of your old appliance, please call 01606 590502 for details.
- This service MUST be pre-booked and can only take place on the day of delivery of your new appliance.
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis. Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK's fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health. We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items when purchasing a new item from us.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.