All Your Appliances 2 Year Extended Warranty.
All Your Appliances is happy to offer you the option to take an extra 2 years warranty for your appliance after the manufacturers warranty ends.
Protection against breakdown for 2 years after the manufacturer warranty.
We’re are confident we can repair your appliance quickly – if we cant fix it within 7 days we will provide a loan appliance until yours is repaired or replaced.
We’ll fix or replace with new
If we are unable to repair your appliance, we’ll give you a brand new one (similar model if exact model not available).
There’s no limit to the amount of repairs you can have within the 2 year extended warranty.
Protection against breakdowns (including parts, labour and call-out)
Approved repairs by expert engineers
A UK based customer care team available 7 days a week.
- Appliance purchase price £0 - £300 cost of 2 year extended warranty £69
- Appliance purchase price £301 - £500 cost of 2 year extended warranty £89
- Appliance purchase price £501- £700 cost of 2 year extended warranty £99
- Appliance purchase price £701 - £900 cost of 2 year extended warranty £110
- Appliance purchase price £901+ cost of 2 year extended warranty £140
What is not included
- Disposing of the original product
- Costs arising from not being able to use the product
- Cosmetic and malicious damage
- Costs arising from not following manufacturer instructions
- Installation charges
- This list is not exhaustive. Please see terms and conditions for full list of exclusions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For products that are 0-3 months old and are still
in-guarantee at the time you take out a protection plan.
PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is important for your benefit and protection that you read these terms and conditions (including the ‘Special conditions’ section). These and your certificate, and any changes we notify you about (at renewal or otherwise), form your agreement with us. We intend to rely on the terms and conditions set out in this document.
plan: this contract of services.
product(s): the appliance(s) protected by this plan, as shown on your certificate.
we/us/our: Secondtek Limited, the provider of the plan.
you/your: the person named on your certificate.
your certificate: the personalised section of your plan documentation, sent to you once you have taken out a plan.
You must be at least 18 years old and resident in the United Kingdom to be eligible. Your product must be in good working order when this plan starts.
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS AND YOUR OBLIGATIONS
The following conditions apply to this plan:
- You must provide us with any information that we request when you apply for the plan. All information you give must not be false, exaggerated or misleading;
- Your product must have been installed, maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
- Your product must be owned by you and kept only for domestic use;
- Your product must be used in a private home, solely occupied by a single household (at the address you gave to us);
- Your product must be easily accessible and meet all relevant safety standards and be safe to work on; and
You must carry out any work required to make your product accessible and compliant with all relevant safety standards and safe to work on, e.g. you will be responsible for carrying out work required to fix a gas fault.
Where you have requested services from us, you must also notify us if work is required, let us know when it has been completed and provide us with the relevant certification (if applicable). We won’t provide our services until you have fulfilled these obligations.
If you do not comply with the conditions and the eligibility requirements above or do not fulfil your obligations above, we will terminate your plan.
WHAT THIS PLAN INCLUDES
If your product suffers a mechanical or electrical breakdown after the end of the manufacturer’s parts and labour guarantee period, our customer services team will try to resolve the problem over the telephone. If we are not able to resolve the problem, we will, in our discretion, decide whether to approve a repair. We may also (at our option), decide to replace or pay the cost of replacing your product, in each case subject to these terms and conditions.
HOW TO REQUEST A REPAIR
To request a repair please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or our website. The telephone number and web link will be shown on your plan document.
LIMITS OF THE PLAN
There is no limit to the number of repairs you can request, unless your plan ends following a replacement of your product (see ‘What happens if your product is replaced?’ below).
CONTRACT OF SERVICES
This plan is not categorised as an insurance product and therefore insurance regulation does not apply. This plan is a contract of services and is governed by UK laws and regulations concerning service contracts.
INFORMATION WE MAY REQUIRE
You must give us all information we need to verify your repair request. You should send any requested documents to the address in ‘Customer services details’ below.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REPAIRS
Only repairers approved by us are authorised to carry out repairs under this plan, unless we agree otherwise in advance. Repairs will be carried out within the repairer’s normal working hours (which are at least 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday). Please have your plan documentation to hand when the repairer arrives. If your product breaks down, you must take reasonable steps to limit damage, e.g. stop using it if this is likely to cause further damage. If we authorise a repair but are unable to find a repairer, we’ll permit you to use your chosen repairer. You will have to pay them and claim the cost back from us. Please keep a copy of your invoice to send to us.
If we permit you to use your chosen repairer and the proposed repair is estimated to cost more than the repair authority limit, then you must ring the repair authority line on 01606 598072 for an authority number before work starts.
- If a repair is approved, we may (at our option), decide to replace your product with a new product of the same or similar make and technical specification.
- If we cannot reasonably arrange a replacement, we may decide to give you vouchers instead. The vouchers will be for the full retail price (from a retailer chosen by us) of a replacement product of the same or similar make and technical specification.
- All vouchers will be redeemable from a retailer of our choice and will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Voucher settlements will be sent to the last address you gave us.
PRODUCT DISPOSAL AND DELIVERY, INSTALLATION AND
- You must pay the supplier’s delivery charge. This will vary depending on the make and model of the replacement product, but will be the cost the supplier charges us without any mark up. When we discuss the replacement with you we will tell you the exact cost.
- If the product is repaired away from your home and is then replaced, the original product will become our property and we will dispose of it. If your product is not repaired away from your home but is replaced, you will be responsible for disposing of it at your own cost. In all cases you will be responsible for installing the new product and paying any related costs.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR PRODUCT IS REPLACED?
If we decide to replace your product (or to pay a contribution), your plan will end immediately. No fee paid will be refunded. For voucher settlements we will deduct any fee outstanding for the duration of your plan from the voucher settlement.
Unless they are listed under the ‘Special conditions’ section or the ‘What this plan includes’ section, we will not approve work or payments for, or arising from:
- Damage caused by, or arising from, accident.
- Damage during delivery, installation or transportation of the product by a third party.
- Any breakdown cost already covered by any manufacturer’s, supplier’s or repairer’s guarantee or warranty on a product.
- Replacement or recall of the product (or any part) by a supplier or the manufacturer.
- Modifying or making a product comply with legislation, work on the product that is only required due to legislation changes or making it safely accessible.
- Your failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Any problem with the supply of electricity, gas, water.
- Costs for persistent call-outs where no fault is found with your product.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning, servicing and re-gassing.
- Repairs carried out outside of your country of residence.
- Costs or loss arising from not being able to use your product (e.g. take away food, launderette costs), or incidental costs caused by breakdown or repair (e.g. costs to remove or reinstate built-in or fitted equipment).
- Damage to any other property or possessions, unless it is our fault.
- Cosmetic damage such as damage to paintwork, dents or scratches.
- Any loss, damage or impairment to functionality caused by: theft, attempted theft, neglect, deliberate damage or damage caused by animals, plants or trees.
- Any loss, damage or impairment to functionality caused by: earthquake, flood, lightning, fire, wind, humidity, weather conditions, salt spray, storm or other natural events or catastrophes, abnormally high or low temperatures, plumbing problems, corrosion, chemical exposure, radiation, explosion, sabotage, terrorism, insurrection, revolution, war, riot, armed conflict, civil commotion, rebellion, man-made events or catastrophes or technological hazards (such as computer viruses or date-change faults).
- Any product not registered under the plan.
- Repairs, maintenance work, or use of spare parts, where not authorised by us.
- Damage to ceramic or glass surfaces.
- Commercial or business use including use by charities, not-for-profit organisations, local government or other such similar organisations (unless we agree to the use in writing beforehand).
- Fraud or attempted fraud, or where the condition of the product is not consistent with the request you made.
- The cost of replacing any accessories.
PAYING YOUR FEE
- You pay the total fee (inclusive of all applicable taxes) in one payment, you must pay this in full before the plan will start.
DURATION AND RENEWAL OF YOUR PLAN
- The initial plan period begins on the ‘start date’ and continues until the ‘end date’, as specified in your certificate (unless terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions).
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
COOLING OFF PERIOD – CHANGING YOUR MIND
- The ‘cooling off period’ is the fourteen (14) day period from receipt of your documentation or from the plan start date, whichever is later.
- If you change your mind during the cooling off period, you can cancel your plan and we’ll refund any fee paid.
HOW TO CANCEL
If you wish to cancel your plan, please contact us on 01606 598072 (8am to 5pm, Monday - Friday). You can also cancel by writing to us at the address specified in the ‘Customer services details’ section.
OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL AND TERMINATION OF YOUR PLAN
- If at any time you receive a replacement product (or a voucher settlement), your plan will automatically end and no refund will be due (see ‘What happens if your product is replaced?’ above).
- If you fail to comply with certain conditions and obligations (see ‘Important conditions and your obligations’ above) we may terminate your plan and we won’t provide any further services to you under the plan. We’ll refund all fee payments you have made during the current period. You must pay us for any call-out and repair costs we have incurred in the current period.
- We reserve the right to cancel your plan by giving you fourteen (14) days’ notice. If we cancel your plan using this provision, you will receive a pro rata refund of the fee paid for the remaining unexpired days of your plan.
- In each case, we’ll confirm any such termination or cancellation in writing to the last address you gave us.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DECIDE NOT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE?
If we decide not to approve a repair or replacement (or voucher settlement) which would otherwise fall within the terms of your plan, we will inform you. All fee payments you have made in the current period of your plan will be refunded and your plan will end immediately. We’ll confirm this in writing to the last address you gave us.
CUSTOMER SERVICES DETAILS
For customer services: call 01606 598072 write to us at Secondtek Limited, Unit 3, Road One, Winsford Ind Est, Winsford, CW7 3PZ or email us by clicking on ‘contact us’ on our website: www.allyourappliances.com
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you wish to complain or you are unhappy with the service provided, please contact our customer services team (see ‘Customer services details’ above).
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may modify or replace these terms and conditions in order to:
- Comply with the law, regulations, industry guidance or codes of practice;
- Rectify errors or ambiguities; and
- Reflect changes in the scope or nature of the protection provided to you.
We will give you thirty (30) days’ written notice of any change that could have a material effect on your rights or obligations. The new terms and conditions will take effect from the date specified in the notice. If you do not agree with the changes, you may cancel the plan by notifying us within that notice period and you will receive a pro rata refund of any payments that you have made for the unexpired period of your plan.
IMPORTANT DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Secondtek Limited will use your information (which you or others have provided to us) to provide the requested service and for administration (including the recovery of any amounts owing, where applicable) marketing, market research, customer surveys, regulatory reporting, to check and verify your identity and analytics and testing purposes.
We may use your information to tell you about any offers, products or services which may be of interest to you. You may therefore be contacted by mail, telephone, email and/or other electronic messaging services unless you have asked not to be.
You may (for a small fee of £5) request a copy of your data. If your personal details change, if you wish to change your marketing preferences or if you wish to opt out of receiving marketing information, please let us know by writing to: Secondtek Limited, Unit 3, Road One, Winsford Ind. Est, Winsford, CW7 3PZ. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes by mail or telephone write to us at the address above.
EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
This plan is only for your benefit. No rights or benefits will be given to any other third party under the plan.
GOVERNING LAW AND STATUTORY RIGHTS
We will communicate with you in English and English Law will apply unless we agree otherwise with you. Nothing in the conditions will reduce or affect your statutory rights; for further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
MEETING THE OBLIGATIONS UNDER YOUR PLAN
Secondtek Limited is the provider of the plans and the obligations.
This plan is provided by Secondtek Limited.
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 4320406.
Registered office: Unit 3, Road One, Winsford Ind Est, Winsford, CW7 3PZ.